… about my Courses and Tutoring on Zoom.
A. About the Form of the Courses and Tutoring
1. Do you offer free German courses or tutoring?
No, but I have a Free German Learning Group on Telegram that you may join anytime.
2. What is your payment policy?
I never charge less than 1 USD (United States dollar), 1 € (Euro) or 1 CHF (Swiss franc) for a 30 minute lesson and 2 USD / € / CHF for a 45 minute lesson. To get the price for your country, please contact me here.
You will have to provide your IP address in order for me to check in which country you are actually located.
The course or tutoring lesson must be paid in full before the start. The payment methods are PayPal or bank transfer.
I recommend PayPal, because it offers you a Buyer Protection that applies if a course or tutoring lesson has not been provided or if you don’t like them.
B. About my Teaching Program and Approach
1. What kind of course is a “German Course A1”?
It’s a course for beginners where you will learn to use the German language on an elementary level.
A1 is a level of competence of the Common European Frame Of Reference For Languages (CEFR).
2. What kind of course is a “German Course B2-C2”?
3. What language teaching approach do you use?
4. What teaching guidelines do you follow?
I follow the teaching guidelines of the most famous Swiss quality label for further education institutions.
C. About the Technical Requirements
1. What communication tool do you use for your courses and tutoring online?
I use the free communication tool Zoom. It allows to have video conferences and to chat.
2. Do I have to buy the “Zoom” communication tool?
No. It is free.
3. How does the “Zoom” communication tool work?
The software is delivered over the web as you need it. You can use it from any computer with an internet connection and from most smartphones and tablets.
You will receive an invitation link to join the course or tutoring lesson online.
4. How do I get the best connection out of the “Zoom” communication tool?
a. Ensure that you are connected to a wire (ethernet) network. Avoid using wireless networks or WiFi.
b. Ensure that “Zoom” is the only software running on your system. Shut down all other applications (email, browser, Facebook, etc.) before your session starts.
c. Work in a quiet place.
d. Use good headphones. Avoid using the computer or notebook speakers.
e. Use a good USB microphone. Avoid using the computer or notebook microphone.