… about my Courses and Tutoring on Zoom.
1. What kind of courses and tutoring do you offer?
I offer only courses at level A1-2 and tutoring at levels A1 to C2. Both in private tuition. The teaching approach is communicative.
2. What do you charge for 1 course lesson or for 1 tutoring lesson?
For one 30 minute course lesson, I charge at least 1 USD (US dollar), 1 € (euro) or 1 CHF (Swiss franc).
For one 30 minute tutoring lesson, I charge at least 2 USD / 2 € / 2 CHF.
The price depends on the country you are located. To get the price for your country, please contact me here.
3. When do the courses and tutoring take place?
The courses and tutoring take place daily (incl. on holidays), between 07:00 / 7 am and 22:00 / 10 pm CET.
4. How can I pay for the courses and tutoring?
You can pay for the courses only with PayPal or per bank transfer.
5. Where do the courses and tutoring take place?
The courses and tutoring take place on Zoom.
4. How do I get the best connection with Zoom?
a. Ensure that you are connected to a wire (ethernet) network. Avoid using wireless networks or WiFi.
b. Ensure that Zoom is the only software running on your system. Shut down all other applications (email, browser, Facebook, etc.) before your session starts.
c. Work in a quiet place.
d. Use good headphones. Avoid using the computer or notebook speakers.
e. Use a good USB microphone. Avoid using the computer or notebook microphone.